Search This Blog

Saturday, October 29, 2011

Yanni in Concert

Yesterday, Hamza and I went to see Yanni in Concert and wow... it was purely awesome.
This might be a bit embarrassing to admit but it was actually my first live concert experience ever. I have watched a number of live performances on television and I remember being disappointed many a time because the "stars" were almost never as good as they appeared on their studio recorded albums.
With Yanni this luckily wasn't the case. It really made me happy because at least it means that there are still some true artists out there.
Yanni's entourage is amazing too. I particularly liked the male violinist.

I have to say that I was hoping he'd perform a few more of my beloved pieces (Nostalgia being one of them), but oh well.
I hope to see him again next year. =)

No comments:

Post a Comment